Handling Feedback and Complaints:.
Sunflowers Chernobyl Appeal is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the
general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the
views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
Sunflowers Chernobyl Appeal welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
• it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
• we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a
• we treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
• we deal with it quickly and politely;
• we respond accordingly - for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things
wrong, and information on any action taken etc;
• we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
If you have feedback or a complaint:
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact Sunflowers Chernobyl Appeal Chairperson Pat Dillon in writing or by telephone.
In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by our Chairperson (or other named office
holder with sufficient seniority to address the complaint). Please give us as much information as
possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Sunflowers Chernobyl Appeal ltd.
Tel: 087 417 2307 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are open 5 days a week from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, and closed between 1.00 pm and 2.00pm
What happens next?
If you complain in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. Similarly, if
you complain by email or in writing we will always acknowledge your complaint within 7 days, and do
everything we can to resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response, you may get in touch again by writing to the Sunflowers Chernobyl Appeal’s Chairperson. The Chairperson will ensure that your appeal is considered at Board
level and will respond within two weeks of this consideration by Board members.